Abscessed Tooth is an infection caused by tooth decay, periodontal disease or a cracked tooth. It could be cause of bacteria enter the pulp and lead to pulp death.
Symptoms of an abscess include:
- A constant ache.
- Sensitivity to heat and cold.
- Pain when biting or chewing.
- Redness and swelling of the gums.
- Swollen face.
- A bad taste in your mouth.
- Unpleasant drainage.
For treatment of abscessed tooth could be done with :
- Root Canal Treatment
- Cleaning the space between the tooth which cause by gum
- Drainage of the Infection
These is an anatomy picture reference, we always updated new picture for our reader. You will see an images where related with to the title, entitled Including graphic with tag archive.
When view at this Photo of Abscessed Tooth, you can download and take by right click on the images to get the large version.
If you like this Abscessed Tooth images, you might be interested to see or browse another picture about Disease