Breast Cancer Cells
Breast cancer usually starts off in the inner lining of milk ducts or the lobules that supply them with milk. A malignant tumor can spread to other parts of the body.
Symptoms of breast cancer can include:
- a breast lump
- a change in your skin, such as dimpling
- a change in your nipple shape, such as turning inwards
- a rash on or around your nipple
- discharge from your nipple
- a change in breast size or shape
- a swelling or lump in your armpit
Causes of breast cancer include :
- Getting Older
- A history of breast cancer
- Are overweight after the menopause
- Started your periods early or your menopause late
- Estrogen exposure
- Alcohol consumption
- Radiation exposure
The main breast cancer treatment options may include:
- Radiation therapy (radiotherapy)
- Biological therapy (targeted drug therapy)
- Hormone therapy
These is an picture anatomy reference. We always updated new picture for our reader. You will see an images where related with to the title, entitled Including graphic with tag archive.
When view at this Photo of Breast Cancer Cells
, you can download and take the images by right click on the right click to get the large version.
If you like this Breast Cancer Cells
Images, you might be interested to see or browse another picture about cancer.