: dissect the carotid sheath
(a tough fascia) from three structures contained therein; the common carotid artery, the internal jugular vein, and Cranial Nerve X (Vagus).
The contents of the caratid sheath :
- The internal jugular vein
- The carotid arteries (common and internal)
- The vagus nerve
These is an picture anatomy reference. We always updated new picture for our reader. You will see an images where related with to the title, entitled Including graphic with tag archive.
When view at this Photo of Strap Muscles , you can download and take the images by right click on the right click to get the large version.
If you like this Strap Muscles Images, you might be interested to see or browse another picture about Anatomy.
Incoming search terms:
- carotid sheath
- carotid arteries
- ligaments in front of neck
- carotid neeves
- strap muscles of the neck
- strap muscle of the neck
- strap muscle anatomy
- neck muscle structure fascia
- muscle and arteries in neck
- carotid muscle
- images of internal jugular vein common carotid artery vagus nerve & carotid health
- front of neck anatomy
- structure of front neck muscles