Carotid sheath : dissect the carotid sheath (a tough fascia) from three structures contained therein; the common carotid artery, the internal jugular vein, and Cranial Nerve X (Vagus).
The contents of the caratid sheath :
- The internal jugular vein
- The carotid arteries (common and internal)
- The vagus nerve
These is an picture anatomy reference. We always updated new picture for our reader. You will see an images where related with to the title, entitled Including graphic with tag archive.
When view at this Photo of Strap Muscles , you can download and take the images by right click on the right click to get the large version.
If you like this Strap Muscles Images, you might be interested to see or browse another picture about Anatomy.
Incoming search terms:
- carotid sheath
- carotid arteries
- anterior triangle of neck
- carotid sheath anatomy
- carotid sheath contents
- carotid artery and jugular vein location
- dissection of neck strap muscles
- external carotid artery and carotid sheath
- jugular vein muscle
- Moores anatomy of the anterior strap muscles of the neck
- neck anatomy internal jugular
- contents of carotid sheath