Lymphatic System Anatomy
Lymphatic System Anatomy is a network of organs, lymph nodes, lymph ducts, and lymph vessels that make and move lymph from tissues to the bloodstream. The primary function of lympphatic system for transport lymph, a clear, colorless fluid containing white blood cells that helps rid the body of toxins, waste and other unwanted materials. There are 600 to 700 lymph nodes in the human body that filter the lymph before it returns to the circulatory system.
These is an anatomy picture reference, we always updated new picture for our reader. You will see an images where related with to the title, entitled Including graphic with tag archive.
When view at this Photo of Lymphatic System Anatomy , you can download and take by right click on the images to get the large version.
If you like this Lymphatic System Anatomy images, you might be interested to see or browse another picture about Anatomy.
Incoming search terms:
- lymphatic system
- lymphatic system diagram
- lymphatic system diagram labeled
- lymph system
- lymphatic system anatomy
- identify the parts of the lymphatic system
- the lymphatic system
- anatomy of lymphatic system
- organs of the lymphatic system
- lymphati system
- circulatory and lymphatic system
- lymphatic system labeled
- the lymphatic system diagram
- human lymphatic system
- diagram of the lymphatic system
- anatomy lymphatic system
- lymphatic system function
- system anatomy
- lymphatic anatomy
- lymphatic circulatory system
- male lymphatic system diagram
- parts of lymphatic system
- transport and circulatory system of a dog labelled
- lymphatic system in human
- lymphatic system diagrams labeled