Tongue Cancer Symptoms And Treatment
Tongue cancer is a common and serious type of mouth cancer (oral cancer). When cancer forms in the front two-thirds of the tongue, it’s classified as a type of oral cancer.
Symptoms an signs of tongue cancer :
- Difficulty swallowing or chewing
- Difficulty moving the jaw or tongue
- Persistent tongue and/or jaw pain
- A white or red patch on the gums, tongue, tonsil, or lining of the mouth
- A sore throat or feeling that something is caught in the throat that does not go away
- A lump or thickening in the inside of the mouth
The treatment for tongue cancer depends on the size of the cancer and whether or not it has spread to the lymph nodes in your neck. You may have :
These is an picture anatomy reference. We always updated new picture for our reader. You will see an images where related with to the title, entitled Including graphic with tag archive.
When view at this Photo of Tongue cancer, you can download and take the images by right click on the right click to get the large version.
If you like this Tongue cancer Images, you might be interested to see or browse another picture about Cancer.
Incoming search terms:
- mouth cancer
- tongue cancer symptoms
- oral cancer
- tongue cancer pictures
- mouth cancer signs
- cancer of the tongue
- tongue tumor
- oral tongue cancer pictures
- symptom of tongue cancer