Tumor Mesothelioma is a cancer that starts in cells in the linings of certain parts of the body, especially the chest cavity or abdominal cavity. Malignant mesothelioma is the most serious of all asbestos-related diseases.
Typical symptoms include the following:
- Chest pain that starts out light and increases in severity over time
- Shortness of breath
- Cough and hacking
- Fatigue and lethargy
The mesothelium has different names in different parts of the body:
- The pleura coats the lungs and the cavity containing the lungs in the chest.
- The peritoneum coats the abdominal cavity and many of the organs within that cavity.
- The tunica vaginalis coats the testicles.
- The pericardium coats the heart and creates the cavity that holds the heart in the chest.
When view at this Photo of Tumor Mesothelioma you can download and take by right click to get the large version.
If you like this Tumor Mesothelioma images, you might be interested to see or browse another picture about Anatomy.